We cordially invite you to get acquainted with yet another batch of new products in our offer.
This time, over 100 references enrich the SKV portfolio in the following product groups:
• Xenon/ LED ballast modules, with 92 references, for BMW series 5 (F10), series 7 (F01 & F02), and Z4 (E89) models - OE number 63117296090; multiple AUDI, BMW, FORD, MERCEDES, NISSAN, OPEL, RENAULT, and SKODA models - OE number 63126907488; MERCEDES E-class (W211 & S211) models - OE number A2118705585; AUDI Q5 models - OE number 8R0907472A; AUDI Q5 (2012-2017 post-lift) models, as well as VW Golf VII-gen, Passat (B6 & B7 gen), Phaeton, and Scirocco models - OE number 3D0941329;
• Wheel hubs with bearings with 6 reference numbers, for OPEL Omega A, Omega B, & Senator B models - OE number 1603194; HONDA CR-V I-gen models - OE number 42201S10A01; HONDA Civic VI-gen - OE number 44600S04A00;
• Tailgate gas springs, with 10 references, for PORSCHE Cayenne models - OE number 95551255007; VW Touareg models - OE number 7L6827550N; BMW series 5 Touring (E39) - OE number 51248220072; MERCEDES R-class models - OE number 2519801064; MERCEDES E-class models - OE number 2119801664;
• Door locks, with reference number 16SKV668, for KIA Cerato and Spectra models - OE number 95746-2F010;
On June 2-5th this year, ESEN participated in the international Automechanika fair in Istanbul, Turkey. This event is one of the most important automotive events in the world, so we could not miss it.
Due to the pandemic break, the possibility of meeting our counterparties from Poland and the world has been severely limited. Fortunately, we are back to the salons! During the fair, we met many new people and acquired new partners. The geographical location and rich history of Istanbul make it a meeting ground for many cultures and nations. As a result, we got to know multiple potential partners from the Middle East and Africa. While the European visitors also contributed a significant percentage of those interested in cooperation, guests from the Balkans were overrepresented. It is the direction in which we want to spread our wings.
We believe that our presence in Istanbul has contributed to the growing popularity and recognition of the SKV brand. We do not lay down our arms yet, and soon you will also be able to meet us at the Automechanika 2022 fair in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The event will be from 13th to 17th September 2022. While more information will follow shortly, we cordially invite you now!
On May 25-28th this year, the Autopromotec 2022 fair was held in Bologna, Italy. ESEN could not miss this event, as there is no better opportunity to promote the SKV brand than events where representatives of the largest automotive companies meet. It is also worth noting that we took part in the Bologna Autopromotec 2019 fair, and it was an extremely successful event for us, and the resulting promotion of the SKV brand turned out to be effective.
Unfortunately, months of the COVID-19 pandemic led to the cancellation or postponement of all mass events, including fairs, resulting in contact with counterparties, especially foreign ones, falling to a minimum. We are all the more pleased that we were able to meet you again and share the details of the ever-expanding SKV brand offer.
But, this is not the end, though! On September 13-17th this year, you will be able to meet us in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, where we will take part in the Automechanika 2022. More information to follow shortly!
The end of May is another opportunity for the SKV brand to present new products in its offer - this time.
nearly 90 references in groups such as:
• Oxygen sensors, with 41 references, suitable for VOLVO S60 I-gen, S80 I-gen, V70 II-gen, XC70, and XC90 I-gen models (OE number 8670276); BMW series 1 (E81, E82, E87, E88 models), and series 3 (E90, E91, E92, E93 models) - OE number 11787569930; AUDI A4 (B8-spec), and A5 models; PORSCHE Panamera and Cayenne models; VW Phaeton and New Beetle models (OE number 1K0998262P); AUDI A4, A5, A6 & Q5 models, as well as the SEAT Exeo ST models (OE number 03L906262);
• Charger (turbine) hoses, with 15 references, applicable to, among others, FIAT Croma models with 1.9L MJTD engines (OE number 51756784); PEUGEOT 407 models with 1.6L HDI engines (OE number 0382NQ); BMW X5 (E70) & X6 (E71) models with 3.0L diesel engines (OE number 11618506079); AUDI A1 & A3 models, SEAT Alhambra & Leon models, SKODA Octavia III-gen and VW Golf VII-gen models (OE number 5Q0145838); AUDI Q7 models with 3.0L (OE number 4M0145709G); and finally JAGUAR XF and XF Sportbrake models with 2.2L diesel engines (OE number C2Z14278);
• Window control panels, with 5 references, for MERCEDES-BENZ CLA, GLE (W166), A-Class (W176), and M-Class (W166) models - OE number A1669054400; MERCEDES-BENZ SL500, SL600 and SL63 AMG models (OE number 2308211351); MERCEDES-BENZ C-Class (C205), V-Class (W447), and Vito (W447) models - OE number A2059050302; MERCEDES-BENZ C-Class (W204), E-Class (W212), and GLK models - OE number A2128208210;
• Glove compartment locks, with reference numbers: 16SKV396 (BMW series 3 (E30), series 5 (E34), and series 7 (E23) models - OE number 51161849472), and 16SKV397 (BMW series 5 (E34) and Z1 Roadster; OE number 51161946513);
• Rear hatch release switches (trunk lid opening buttons) with reference number 16SKV395, for MERCEDES-BENZ E-Class (W212) models - OE number A2049055602;
• Automatic transmission control units, with reference number 96SKV205 for multiple BMW models (OE number 6058007115);
• Wiper motors with 11 references for MERCEDES 190 (W201) models - OE number 2018203742; FIAT 500, 500 C, and ABARTH 500 models; OE number 51791408; SEAT Mii, SKODA Citigo & VW Up! models (OE number 5G0955711); SKODA Fabia II-gen and Roomster models (OE number 5J1955023A);
• EPS control unit sets, with reference number 96SKV202, for MERCEDES-BENZ E-Class (W210) and SLK models (OE number 2105400472);
• Headlight level sensors, with reference number 17SKV609, for VW Multivan V and Transporter V-& VI-gen models (OE number 7E0941273);
• Brake light switches, with reference number 17SKV610, for multiple ALPINA, BMW, LAND ROVER, MERCEDES, MINI, PORSCHE, and VW models (OE number 61316967601);
• Wheel hub bearings, with reference number 29SKV430 for NISSAN 350Z Coupe, 350Z Roadster, and X-Trail models (OE number 43202AG000);
• Gearbox circuit board repair kits with reference number 96SKV208, for multiple AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, and VW models (OE number 02E325025AN);
• Fan relay control units with 2 references: 96SKV206 (for multiple AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, and VW models - OE number 1J0919506H), and 96SKV207 (for SEAT Toledo II-gen, VW Golf IV-gen & Bora I-models - OE number 1J0919506N);
• Wiper modules with reference number 96SKV204, for MERCEDES-BENZ CL (W140) models - OE number 1405420019;
• Engine cooling electric fan control units with reference number 96SKV203 for multiple AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, and VW models (OE number 1J0919506L);
• Steering column switches with reference number 38SKV529 for OPEL Astra G-spec, Astra H-spec, and Zafira B-spec (OE number 13129642).
We recommend getting acquainted with new products in the oxygen (lambda) sensors.
The offer of oxygen sensors holds nearly 450 references, and this results in the market demand being fully satisfied. Modern manufacturing solutions allow to perfectly adjust the length of the cable and maintain the operational voltage at a constant level. These products are designed, engineered, and manufactured to intelligently control exhaust emissions. The SKV brand offers broadband lambda sensors, and titanium probes (5V).