The end of June is another opportunity for the SKV brand to present new products in its offer - this time, over 30 references enrich the portfolio in the following assortment groups.
• Wheel hub bearings with 19 reference numbers, for BMW series 5 (E61), 6 (E63), 7 (E65, E66, E67), and X5 (E53) models (OE number 33416762314); MERCEDES-BENZ CLS, E-Class, and S-Class models (OE number A2113560000); BMW X1 (E84) models (OE number 33406789970); and finally, TOYOTA Corolla models (OE number 42450-0F010);
• EGR valves with 2 references: 14SKV232 (for AUDI A4 (B8 & B9), A5, A6 (C7), and Q5 models - OE number 04L131501B), and 14SKV233 (for multiple BMW, MINI, and TOYOTA models - OE number 11718513132);
• EGR valves with coolers: 2 reference numbers - 14SKV234 (for multiple BMW models - OE number 11718517724) and 14SKV235 (for multiple BMW, MINI, and TOYOTA models - OE number 11718513691);
• Tailgate buttons with 2 references: 16SKV232 (for SKODA Octavia II-gen models - OE number 1Z0827574) and 16SKV238 (for CITROEN C2, C4, Picasso I-gen, C5 III-gen, as well as PEUGEOT 308, 508 SW I-gen, 1007, and 3008 models - OE number 6490R3);
• Vacuum pumps with reference number 18SKV041, for VW Amarok, Crafter 30-35 & 30-50 models (OE number 03L145100H);
• Thermostats, with reference 20SKV041 for CITROEN Jumper and PEUGEOT Boxer models (OE number 1336V4);
• Brake disc splash panels, with reference number 57SKV131, for BMW series 3 (E46) models (OE number 34116750129);
• Fuel pump drivers, with 3 references applicable to: BMW X5 (E70), and X6 (E71) models (OE number 16147276046); BMW series 5 (F07 & F10), series 6 (F12), series 7 (F01, F02 & F04), and X3 (F25) models - OE number 16147276073; BMW series 5 (F07, F10 & F11), series 6 (F06, F12 & F13), series 7 (F01, F02 & F04), X5 (F15), and X6 (F16) models - OE number 16147358144;
• Gearbox (reducer) motors, with 2 references, 96SKV900 (for BMW X3 (E83), X5 (E53 & E70), and X6 (E71 & E72) - OE 27107566296) and 96SKV901 (for BMW series 3 (E90), and series 5 (E60) - OE number 27107546671).
We recommend getting acquainted with new products in the wheel hub bearing assortment group. The wheel hub offer includes nearly 500 individual references for a multitude of car models. The SKV wheel hubs are characterized by a double-hardened and ring-reinforced raceway. In addition, the hub pins are double anodized with the addition of aluminum, which protects them against corrosion and seizing up. Additionally, the service life of the hubs has been extended due to the use of a double and reinforced seal, which prevents road debris from entering the bearing.
We cordially invite you to get acquainted with yet another batch of new products in our offer.
This time, over 100 references enrich the SKV portfolio in the following product groups:
• Xenon/ LED ballast modules, with 92 references, for BMW series 5 (F10), series 7 (F01 & F02), and Z4 (E89) models - OE number 63117296090; multiple AUDI, BMW, FORD, MERCEDES, NISSAN, OPEL, RENAULT, and SKODA models - OE number 63126907488; MERCEDES E-class (W211 & S211) models - OE number A2118705585; AUDI Q5 models - OE number 8R0907472A; AUDI Q5 (2012-2017 post-lift) models, as well as VW Golf VII-gen, Passat (B6 & B7 gen), Phaeton, and Scirocco models - OE number 3D0941329;
• Wheel hubs with bearings with 6 reference numbers, for OPEL Omega A, Omega B, & Senator B models - OE number 1603194; HONDA CR-V I-gen models - OE number 42201S10A01; HONDA Civic VI-gen - OE number 44600S04A00;
• Tailgate gas springs, with 10 references, for PORSCHE Cayenne models - OE number 95551255007; VW Touareg models - OE number 7L6827550N; BMW series 5 Touring (E39) - OE number 51248220072; MERCEDES R-class models - OE number 2519801064; MERCEDES E-class models - OE number 2119801664;
• Door locks, with reference number 16SKV668, for KIA Cerato and Spectra models - OE number 95746-2F010;
On June 2-5th this year, ESEN participated in the international Automechanika fair in Istanbul, Turkey. This event is one of the most important automotive events in the world, so we could not miss it.
Due to the pandemic break, the possibility of meeting our counterparties from Poland and the world has been severely limited. Fortunately, we are back to the salons! During the fair, we met many new people and acquired new partners. The geographical location and rich history of Istanbul make it a meeting ground for many cultures and nations. As a result, we got to know multiple potential partners from the Middle East and Africa. While the European visitors also contributed a significant percentage of those interested in cooperation, guests from the Balkans were overrepresented. It is the direction in which we want to spread our wings.
We believe that our presence in Istanbul has contributed to the growing popularity and recognition of the SKV brand. We do not lay down our arms yet, and soon you will also be able to meet us at the Automechanika 2022 fair in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The event will be from 13th to 17th September 2022. While more information will follow shortly, we cordially invite you now!
On May 25-28th this year, the Autopromotec 2022 fair was held in Bologna, Italy. ESEN could not miss this event, as there is no better opportunity to promote the SKV brand than events where representatives of the largest automotive companies meet. It is also worth noting that we took part in the Bologna Autopromotec 2019 fair, and it was an extremely successful event for us, and the resulting promotion of the SKV brand turned out to be effective.
Unfortunately, months of the COVID-19 pandemic led to the cancellation or postponement of all mass events, including fairs, resulting in contact with counterparties, especially foreign ones, falling to a minimum. We are all the more pleased that we were able to meet you again and share the details of the ever-expanding SKV brand offer.
But, this is not the end, though! On September 13-17th this year, you will be able to meet us in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, where we will take part in the Automechanika 2022. More information to follow shortly!